It’s that time of year again, holiday shopping for family, and all your loved ones. Take the stress out of shopping with a few tips to make gifting more seamless.
- Start now! Black Friday sales and discounts are starting earlier than ever, like this week, so instead of putting it off until after Thanksgiving, start this weekend when you have time and without the struggle and stress of leaving everything to the last minute.
- Shop small, local or female founded businesses. Yes Amazon is “easy” with one click shopping and wrapping but don’t forget about all the unique and exceptional small businesses that need our support & love this season.
- If you find something you LOVE (like our STELLARGIRL SNUGGLE SEASON candle) buy a 1/2 dozen for all your besties! It’s not lazy, it’s efficient. Also, candles are the perfect hostess gift so you will always have one on hand to bring to all the holiday parties you are invited to!
- Make a list on your phone in the notes section so you have it with you all the time. Check off as you buy, and try to stick within the budget you set. It is not necessary to go overboard, but it is easy to do if you don’t start shopping soon. You tend to over-spend when you are leaving everything to the last minute..(see tip #1)
- There are always a few people on your list that are perhaps more difficult to buy for so don’t stress about it, make a donation to a charitable cause that is dear to them and print off the logo or name of the charity and wrap it in a small box with a beautiful bow!
FOR the GIRL who has EVERYTHING
FOR the HOSTESS with the MOSTEST
FOR your STYLISH Bestie
FOR your Sporty GAL
FOR you Mom, Daughter or Girlfriend,
show them they are a STELLARGIRL